Mini Pom Pom Pets Kit
How to Make 20+ Adorable Fuzzy Friends
A great children's craft activity. Follow step-by-step, illustrated instructions and color-coded charts as you wrap, tie and snip the colorful yarn into petite pom-poms. Then add eyes, a nose, ears, a tail, even rosy cheeks (with our special blush marker), to create little critters with big personalities.
This craft kit contains enough yarn for more than 20 teeny pets, along with more than 150 punch-out parts that help you create wee wildlife such as itty-bitty kitties, frogs, ducks, pigs, foxes, turtles and more.
- 62 page bok of instructions and inspiration
- Yarn in 8 colours (90 yeards/82.3 m)
- 40 bead eyes
- 15 bead noses
- 10 heart shaped sequin noses
- 8 pieces of wire
- 28 premade pom-poms in two sizes
- Blush marker
- Measuring tape
- Punch out paper noses, ears, paws and more!
Recommended for ages 8 and up.